Modern Marketing (“Modern”, “we”, “our” or “us”) welcome you (the “User(s)”, or “you”) to use our website (the “Site”), and our online marketplace platform which connect between marketing service providers and businesses. You may use the Site and the Services (as defined below) or any part thereof only in accordance with the terms and conditions hereunder (the Site together with the Services, the “Solution”).
Modern is an online marketplace platform which connects between marketing service providers and businesses. While we believe the free and open exchange of ideas and services is a key tenet of marketing and commerce, there are some activities that are incompatible with Modern’s mission to make high quality vetted marketing services accessible for all.
Failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination of Modern API access.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Child exploitation: You may not offer services, or post or upload User Content that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not offer services, or post or upload User Content, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Solution to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatory intolerance. You may not use the Solution to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
- Illegal activities: You may not offer services, or post or upload User Content, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual property: You may not offer services, or post or upload User Content, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Solution to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute User Content that harm or disrupt the operation of the Solution or other infrastructure of Modern or others, including Modern’s third party providers. You may not use the Solution for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal, confidential, and protected health information: You may not post or upload any User Content that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent. You may not use the Solution to collect, store, or process any protected health information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), any applicable health privacy regulation or any other applicable law governing the processing, use, or disclosure of protected health information.
- Hazardous Goods and Materials: You may not offer services that promote the buying or selling of hazardous materials and substances.
- Self-harm: You may not offer services, or post or upload User Content, that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Solution to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer services, or post or upload User Content, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any User Content, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Solution if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the Solution.
Modern has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any User Content and your use of the Solution at any time for compliance with this AUP and the Modern TOU, or any other agreement between you and Modern governing your use of the Solution (collectively, the “Terms”).
Our determination of whether a violation of this AUP has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this AUP, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
Modern may modify this AUP, including the list of Restricted Items, at any time by posting a revised version at https://www.Staymodern.io/acceptable-use-policy. By continuing to use the Solution or access your Account after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP. In the event of a conflict between the AUP and the Terms, this AUP will take precedence, but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict.